[rescue] Re: odd find

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Jan 25 00:24:27 CST 2002

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 ed at the7thbeer.com wrote:

> 796051-1 LVD/SE Active Switchable Terminator
>
> I know what they're for, but what are they worth?  I'm prepared to make my
> employer a nice lowball offer for them as scrap. :)

I can usually get them locally for $15-20 each. So $10 would probably be a
fair lowball, unless your employer doesn't recognize them, in which case
maybe $5 each.

Hmmm, wonder if I could use a couple of them. I'll give you $3 each for
them :-) (just joking)

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows