[rescue] Boats?

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Fri Jan 25 00:00:51 CST 2002

If they are shallow they will be much more deteriorated.  The water
surrounding the plane will have more oxygen in it.  They are better
preserved in the deep waters.  That was one of the problems with the
plane I saw in Kalamazoo, that had been pulled from Lake Michigan, as it
was in fairly shallow water.  Unfortunately, I don't know specific
depths.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA