[rescue] wooo! EMAIL FROM DA MAN!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jan 24 19:49:25 CST 2002

I got tired of waiting 2 years for a response from Sun about permission
to digitize the SS10 product release video tape I have, and put it online.

So, I emailed Scott McNealy tonight, a couple of hours ago.  Took a wild
guess that scott.mcnealy at sun.com might work, and fired off a one-page email
telling him that I liked his anti-MS stance, to keep up the good work, and
asked him about the possibility of getting permission to put the tape
online.

I just got this a few minutes ago:

 - - - -