[rescue] Boats?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Thu Jan 24 17:27:51 CST 2002

On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 17:27, dave at cca.org wrote:
> me at dansikorski.com writes:
>
> >A friend of mine is all into WWIII stuff, top secret biological warfare
> >devices, big nukes, etc.
>
> He's a collector?

yeah, much like i am a collector of cray's, he gets as much as he can
get his hands on, within monetary and storage constraints, which equals
nothing.

	-Dan Sikorski

P.S. in case there's someone slow enough to not realize that i'm fulla
shit, or a gov't spook that has to take me seriously, i don't know
anyone who has any access to any top secret biological warfare devices,
or nuclear warheads. or at least...  none that tell me...