[rescue] Boats?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 24 16:58:15 CST 2002

Great B17 book... Half a wing and a prayer (or something like that). I have
a copy in storage. Stories of individual sorties and how it went down in
real life. Proof for future generations that the 17 can fly with 50% of its
airfoils missing (empty anyways, bombloads change the equation).

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751