[rescue] Boats?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jan 24 16:39:26 CST 2002

> Wright-Patterson Airforce Base - USAF Museum is the airplane geeks heaven.
> think it's a better museum than the Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum.

No doubt about it.  I must have spent months there as a kid.

My mother went there in college on a tour of some design facility, or
mechanical engineering facility, or something.  She *swears* up and down
that she saw a large triangular shaped aircraft on the runway, being
escorted by about half a dozen F4s.  From descriptions and drawing she made,
we've come to the conclusion that she saw a SR-71.  A pretty rare site in
1966-67 :)

Kurt