[rescue] Boats?

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Thu Jan 24 13:51:11 CST 2002

SH> Can't you just do it the Hollywood way and paint some meatballs on old Navy
SH> training planes? <grin>

Yeah, and while I'm at it I'll paint an IBM logo on a Mac and put the
IRIX display on screen.  Then I'll call it a UNIX-super-hacking-system. ;-)

SH> Might not be much left of any Zeros left on the Pacific floor. A lot less
SH> metal than their US counterparts, IIRC.

I knew that was part of the reason that none of them were being
restored.  Still it would be nice to see if one couldn't be done or,
failing that, re-manufactured from the original specs.  Not that
anyone but a certain Micro$oftie would have the money to do that
though.

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net