[rescue] Boats?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jan 24 11:21:12 CST 2002

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Fogg, James wrote:

> Of course, in my dream boathouse you would also find the ultraclassic
> Century Resorter runabout (like in "On Golden Pond"). While I'm in fantasy
> mode, the Boston Whaler Harpoon Weekender sailcraft would be in the stable
> too.

I'd say for me it would be a Beneteau Oceanis 52 or perhaps an Irwin 75'
Schooner.  The Hunter 45's aren't bad.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.