[rescue] Ancient UNIX licenses!

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Wed Jan 23 20:32:46 CST 2002

Huh, never mentioned this here cause I assumed you all knew about it.
Caldera is only following what was already done - SCO opened up the code
in 1999.

Go here for the real good crunch bits - 4 cd's of every bit of CSRG
code:
http://www.mckusick.com/csrg/

and for those of you with the appropriate PDP-11, go here:
http://minnie.tuhs.org/PUPS/

BSD 2.11 ready to run is available there. If you're really masocistic,
they have runnable copies of V6 and V7. Don't just read the Lions ' book
(and I assume _everyone_ on this list owns a copy ;') run it!

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.