[rescue] various stuff free to a good home (UK)

Martin Frost martin at omniconsumerproducts.com
Wed Jan 23 17:18:49 CST 2002

Hi,

It has finally come to the point where I must start to reduce the huge
amount of equipment I have lying around here, as much of it is never
used and I'm sure someone else will get far more out of it than me.

The following stuff is free to a good home:

	1x SPARCstation SLC, new NVRAM as of a year ago
	6x Sun 3/50 (5 in flat-topped cases, 1 with monitor spike)
	2x Sun 3/60 (colour, can probably find more RAM)
	1x Sun 3/140
	1x Sun 3/260 in 3/110 case
	1x HP9000/340 (no memory)
	1x big colour monitor, 5-BNC (would suit 3/60 above)
	1x big mono ECL monitor (to fit 3/50 with spike, poss. PSU problem)
	2x VT220 incl. kbds (slight screenburn but otherwise fine)
	1x Mac II, A4 portrait Radius monitor (no keyboard/mouse)
	1x DEC Rainbow Plus (no keyboard/monitor)
	various Sun-3 era VME cards (incl. 3/1xx memory, 3/2xx memory)
	about 10 type-3 and type-4 keyboards
	hundreds of type-3 mice (plus a few type-4)
	lots of Sun-3 related cables (monitor, slave power, etc)
	several Amiga 500s

I also have the following stuff, which isn't free but is cheap (make an offer):

	2x SPARCstation 10 (either bare or with CPU/RAM/disk)
	1x SPARCserver 630 (128Mb, SM41, CDROM)
	1x SPARCserver 6x0 CPU board (128Mb, no CPU, no case)
	2x SPARCserver 6x0 memory board (256Mb each)
	various MBus CPUs (SM520/521, SM51, SM61, SM71)
	various SBus cards (PCMCIA, TGX, SunPC, ...)

I'm not sure whether to sell these yet (feel free to make an offer though):

	1x Tadpole SPARCbook 3GX (110MHz MicroSPARC-II)
	1x Tadpole SPARCbook 3GS (85MHz MicroSPARC-II)
	1x RDI PowerBook (110MHz MicroSPARC-II, 3 HDD plus space for 2 in dock)

Please mail me off-list if you're interested in any of this stuff. It's all
in South London, UK (SW16). I'm happy to ship anywhere if you're happy to
pay the costs involved. Otherwise, I'll deliver for cost of petrol and a
cup of tea within approximate M25 area, or collection is more than welcome
(and may result in additional goodies).

I think all this stuff should be working except where noted. There may be
other stuff I'd let go of if I knew someone wanted it: mail me.

--m