[rescue] 8G Full-Height SCSI-2 Internal Drive

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Wed Jan 23 15:33:57 CST 2002

Sorry, Josh, I kinda dropped the ball here... ;)

Yes, I think the case I have is about the same size as a
Classic/IPX/IPC. The case measures 9.5W x 10.5D x 4.5H. It has the same
HD 50-pin SCSI connector as the back of a SS2/5/20, etc.

Yours for cost of shipping (if you want it) as soon as my 911 case
arrives. (Should be any day now...)

--
Steve Sandau
ssandau at bath.tmac.com