[rescue] SLACKERS

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jan 23 08:28:35 CST 2002

> > $32.50 in gasoline gets me two weeks - my total round trip to the office is
> > 15 miles and I make runs to the hardware store and whatnot on the weekends.
> > I get about 11 MPG, and it doesn't seem to matter what's in the bed or
> > whether I'm towing a trailer or not.  That should go up when I add an FIPK
> > and an exhaust system...
>
> hrm. i think a full tank of gas lasts me about half a year or more. but
> then, most people arent so forgetful about putting important things in
> their cars...like batteries for instance!

Karins car used to go a couple months on a fillup - then her mother's
eyes went all "floopy", and her grandmother became bedridden.  Now a
Tank of fuel lasts a week at best...

The goal was to put only about 5k miles onthe PT Cruiser every year, and
my truckwould take the abuse.  I'm gonna have to trade her vehicle
(shoulda got the quad-cab)...

Kurt