[rescue] SLACKERS

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jan 22 21:53:13 CST 2002

> > do as I, and be happy in the fact that (in my case anyways) that $12 in
gas
> > will carry me 420 miles... who cares that the paint is peeling off my
>
> damn, $20+ in gas gets me about three days.. something like 13-16 mpg.
> i'm not eco-friendly :\

$32.50 in gasoline gets me two weeks - my total round trip to the office is
15 miles and I make runs to the hardware store and whatnot on the weekends.
I get about 11 MPG, and it doesn't seem to matter what's in the bed or
whether I'm towing a trailer or not.  That should go up when I add an FIPK
and an exhaust system...

Kurt