[rescue] Looking to rescue a SunPCi card

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Jan 22 21:54:23 CST 2002

Hi all,

I'm looking lightly for a SunPCI card to put in my soon-to-arrive Ultra
30. MemoryX has a $99 barebones 300Mhz one, but if I can find one a bit
faster with not much more cost, I'd be happier. Memory isn't all that
important, just need the basic hardware.

I can trade U5/U10 or U1/U2 memory for it, or work out some money, or a
combination.

Thanks,
Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows