[rescue] SLACKERS

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jan 22 13:24:59 CST 2002

> Spencer Low Racing 3" lift kit.  oh yeah baby.  little pricey though,
> gonna have to wait a while on this one.  this thing makes the Xterra
> look "right" though.  also increases the ground clearance to over a foot
> with 32" tires..  swank.

Next summer, or maybe fall, I'm going with 3" of lift, 35" tires, and
4.56 gears in both axles.  Gotta do it in stages though, the gears are
damn expensive.  Currently running stock suspension on 32" tires.  It's
okay, but it doesn't flex enough over big stuff.

Gotta get pictures up on my site of the truck...

Kurt