[rescue] Re: [SunHELP] Solaris 9, First thoughts

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Jan 22 10:28:13 CST 2002

> An imac would be perfect....perhaps a first generation
> one would be good enough. I was kinda thinking in terms
> of a pre G3 model.

   Buy a beige G3 desktop system: they've got slots and drive bays and are a
steal these days, plus I think they can run OS X. Early iMacs had a tendency
to "crap out," technically speaking, with fried analog boards (for example)
making your video/modem useless, and few options for routing around the
failure.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt