[rescue] octane question

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Jan 22 08:36:56 CST 2002

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I use Rhino on my wintel station for designing the furniture
> I build. It's nice to build stuff in a virtual world before
> spending money on wood, then figuring out you messed up in
> the design somewhere.

  Got anything you want to share with us, like pictures or plans? I'm just
starting to work with wood -- got a tablesaw and a router (with a box of
bits from MLCS) for Christmas -- and I'm having trouble finding anything
that I want to make. As a result, I've been drawing out stuff on typiung
paper, building it, and then figuring out what went wrong so I can do the
next piece better. I sure hope I get lucky planning this ladder-back
chair... :7)
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt