[rescue] SGI haul in!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jan 21 15:10:17 CST 2002

http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/sgi

Six Indigo R3000s (with at least 32 or 64meg RAM each), five
keyboard/mouse sets (one of which may be dead), extra RAM, and
around fifteen drive sleds.  So, if anybody wants to make an offer
for kb/mouse/drive sleds/other, please let me know.

(If I wasnt so low on money this payday, I'd be giving stuff away
 for free, but tis not the case this time...  and anybody know if
 Indigo R3K drive sleds are teh same as Indigo2 drive sleds?)

I'll also have a Personal IRIS 4D/35 Turbo and some 17" monitors for
the R3Ks, for local pickup only (probably free) in the next few days.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net