low-end octane2? (was: Re: [rescue] octane question)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jan 21 08:49:10 CST 2002

> Ooh, maybe this will drive O2 / Octane prices down to where I can get
> a semi-current SGI box...
>
> I'd kill to have $500 for one of Reputable's Octanes right now.

I've already got quotes for a couple of my body parts :)

This weekend I was scrounging around trying to find hardware to sell so that
I can work up some cash for an Octane.  Man, I gotta have one.  I've lusted
after one for about 5 yrs, and finally I might be able to afford one - if my
wife doesn't kill me first...

Kurt