[rescue] octane question

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Jan 20 15:15:56 CST 2002

On January 20, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > > I probably missed that.  I lost track of the storyline when I started
> > > working nights, and by the time I was able to find time to watch it, I had
> > > missed two seasons and the whole thing confused me.  I'd have to start from
> > > the very beginning again...
> >
> >   The last season kicked all sorts of ass.
>
> the Soap Opera Season? :)

  The Body Parts a-Flyin' season. :)

  I especially like the scene in one episode in which Worf got pissed
off at Weyoun, and calmly but switftly reached up and snapped his neck
in the blink of an eye.

  Then there was the rather disturbing episode in which Nog gets his
leg blown off.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire