[rescue] Re: [SunHELP] Solaris 9, First thoughts

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun Jan 20 12:51:43 CST 2002

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 01:30:15PM -0500, Nathaniel Grady wrote:
> Hey - I *am* a student and have nearly $20 in the bank! :)
>
> 'course I don't have a car and my "good" computer is a SS20...

In this case, Bill is attempting to bribe me to shut up and graduate.

However, myself, as a student who has worked long and hard to be able to
actually pay for school up front, at most times I have significantly more
than $5, $6, $20, or $100 in the bank account.  I also spend all my breaks
working full time, and work half time during the semester, in addition to
taking a full load or more of classes every semester.

Just working full time with out the classes would leave me a lot more free
time to work on wild ideas.  But, don't let Bill or Dave know that, since it
might cause them to stop trying to bribe me.

--
Joshua D. Boyd