[rescue] Re: [SunHELP] Solaris 9, First thoughts

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sun Jan 20 10:31:24 CST 2002

> > If you want to do the justification thing, I really think we ought to
> > take it
> > to geeks. I'm quite good at making all my text line up nicely. I'm not
>
> Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap. All that, and it doesn't even line up. I'm
> going to bed. Somebody remind me in the morning to turn off the fscking
> wordwrap.

turn off wordwrap.  :)

other than that though, doing brick isn't the hard part for me, it's coming up
with all the inane stuff to babble on about.  the post that i did where i ran
into laziness was really me being finished with what i had to say, and too lazy
to come up with filler.  another problem i have is that i double space after
sentences, which is a habit i can't get out of, so it makes brick even more
difficult since it's not "real" brick due to the double spaces.  that got me
bitched at on a.s.r once.  that's also around the time i got tired of them
whining all the time so i stopped following it.

one of the best ones i've ever seen on a.s.r though was the multi-paragraph
river.  that was nice.  anyone remember who posted that?  i'll have to search
on it sometime.

i saved your work and took out the word wraps.  it was glorious.  you have a
gift you know. :)

-brian