[rescue] octane question

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jan 20 08:23:39 CST 2002

> (I'm probably one of the few people on this list who havent EVER been
under
>  the influence of THC... probably having something to do with the fact
that
>  my parents were cops, so I never got invited to do anything fun..)

Count me in that group.  Never had the desire.

Oh - there was that one time when a friend and I went to the old Living Room
(in Providence, RI) to a Butthole Surfers show.  I'll bet I did get a
contact-high, but wouldn't have known if I had...

I suppose I should say that I've never *knowingly* been under the influence.

Kurt