[rescue] octane question

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Sun Jan 20 00:57:49 CST 2002

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 12:50:36AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:

> So, you dont smoke before women come over, eh? 8-)
>
> (I'm probably one of the few people on this list who havent EVER been under
>  the influence of THC... probably having something to do with the fact that
>  my parents were cops, so I never got invited to do anything fun..)

Heh.

At one company I worked at, I was the only one who didn't shall we
say, inhale.

I was living in Denver CO and the salesman lights up in front of me:

"Dan, isn't 5280 feet high enough?"

HINT: if the accountant smoka da herb, you should assume that the
company will not last.  The accounting and sales reports never got
finished, but man, we never ran out of Doritos around the office.

I will tell you stories about the shipping guy and his wild parties,
but only in person.  These mailing list archives get googled, after
all :-)

./patrick