[rescue] Re: [SunHELP] Solaris 9, First thoughts

Kevin Loch kloch at gurunet.net
Sat Jan 19 22:38:21 CST 2002

Better than having them test on a slow machine, make a slow machine their "main" machine.
The one they have to browser, read email and do everything else on.  And if they
would normally use the program they are developing, they have to only use it on that
machine.
This will give them a better appereciation for what they are supposed to do :)

KL