[rescue] Help! My Ultra AXi - dead or just misunderstood?

Gary Nichols garynichols at mysun.com
Sat Jan 19 00:20:20 CST 2002

Bill -
I reseated the CPU, and still no dice.  I'm leaning towards the
motherboard, because I can do a stop-D/power-on and the LED's on the
keyboard blink and I get that reassuring 'BEEP!' from the keyboard.
Sun's docs indicate this is usually a faulty MB.  Any other ideas?  I
know you've had adventures with your AXi box.  :-)

Gary