[rescue] Free to good home: Old Sun 3 / 386i equipment

kurt at k-huhn.com kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jan 18 12:19:37 CST 2002

>> I guess I just don't have the time to create and maintain the
>> connections it takes get good stuff for little (or no) money.
>> That's right, someone in RI *WITHOUT* connections.
>>
>   It might have something to do with where we are; I've almost never
>   gotten
> stuff for free either in this state!
> -wde

I always figgered it was because my name didn't end in a vowel, and I don't
drive a Cadillac.*

However, there is a great guy down in East Greenwich that I occasionally get
good deals on hardware.  If I can ever afford an Octane or an O2 I'll be
asking him if he has a good monitor for it :)

Kurt
*(attention RI mafioso - I'm JOKING!  You're all very nice people and not
all strereotypical:)