[rescue] MOSIX

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Jan 18 04:50:00 CST 2002

I've used MOSIX but AFAIK it only runs on X86 platforms.

Sun has "Gridware" that runs on Sun/Solaris platforms, but you might need
Ultra Sparc class hardware for it to work.

If you just want a web cluster, MOSIX is the wrong tool for the job anyway.
You just need an IP load balancer in front of a bunch of Apache servers.