[rescue] octane question

Joshua Johnston flagg at midmaine.com
Fri Jan 18 01:46:33 CST 2002

When I heard about Maya Learning Edition coming out for Mac OSX, I was
quite pleased that my latest big purchase was a 500Mhz G3 iBook.  I was
also quite bummed that my latest big purchase wasn't the G4 667Mhz
PowerBook with the DVD-CDRW drive and the gigabit ethernet at nearly a
thousand dollars off the regular price.  But with my income, and it
being my first loan and all...

Dammit.  Now if I can only find a way to turn an iBook 500, a $1000 PC
laptop and a few dollars cash -into- a PowerBook...

-Josh