SunOS for Sun3 download (was: Re: [rescue] FS/FT: RS/6000 42T)

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Thu Jan 17 11:42:19 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 12:10:35PM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> I do still want to find an old release of SunOS (pre-4) for Sun-3 one of
> these days.
You can download it:
http://www.sun3arc.org/BootTapes/index.phtml
-----
If you follow the URL's below you will find all the files necessary to
create boot-tapes for the selected machine. A script to generate these
tapes is included. You may use the .tar-feature of our ftp-server to
download the whole directory.

SunOS 3.5 for Sun3:

    SunOS 3.5 for Sun3

SunOS 4.1.1 for Sun3:

    SunOS 4.1.1 for Sun3

SunOS 4.1.1 for Sun3x:

    SunOS 4.1.1 for Sun3x

Update to SunOS 4.1.1_U1:

    SunOS 4.1.1_U1 Update for Sun3/3x

Thanx to Mr. Knieriem of SUN Germany (Research & Education) for allowing
us to put this images online!
-----
There is a lot of nice stuff at http://www.sun3arc.org/ and
http://www.sun3zoo.de/