[rescue] FS/FT: RS/6000 42T

Joshua Johnston flagg at midmaine.com
Thu Jan 17 00:28:19 CST 2002

An RS/6000? Nice.  I've only ever seen one of those in my life, and it
was way back in '91-92, I think.  I vaguely recall that the University
of Maine had one in the IT office next to the 3090 mainframe, and that
access to it was probably the most coveted and unattainable thing on
campus.  Even the Sun cluster was easier, by far.  All I remember of it
is some kind of red window manager and an interface that... well,
confused me for the ten seconds I got to see it.

If

	A: I wasn't broke.
And
	B: I had a clue about RS/6000's

I'd want one of those in my collection.  Someday.

-Josh