[rescue] Fiber channel

Joshua Johnston flagg at midmaine.com
Wed Jan 16 18:02:03 CST 2002

We had a guy from Graybar come in last year at my school, and he brought
a whole ton of equipment for the students to test and use.  Graybar's
tactics seem to be very Amway-esque, in that they like going around and
making pitches without any seeming expectation of commitment.  I don't
think it cost the school anything, and when he did that he brought a
bunch of fiber and Cat5+ stuff that the students put together.  I don't
know if they'd contribute that much, but it can't hurt to check.