[rescue] octane question

kurt at k-huhn.com kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jan 15 08:42:10 CST 2002

> P.S. Don't hurt me, i have IRIX cd's now, so i'll soon have the sgi's
> running, but that's waiting until after i shuffle around some sparcs.
> (upgrading my mail server from a ss5 to a ultra1, because i run imap
> and it's slow.) You hate me, don't you?

Naw, I don't hate you - I so very rarely hate anyone.  However, don't be
surprised to wake up and see Babe the Big Blue Truck parked outside, on your
car, and me grabbing all I can :-)

Which reminds me:
Everyone that requested Irix CDs from me, they are on their way.  My wife
mailed them out yesterday morning.  My appologies for getting those out so
late...

Kurt