[rescue] Ultra 5

Kenneth Caruso ken at ipl31.net
Mon Jan 14 12:42:29 CST 2002

I bought one of $315 Ultra 5 270's of ebay about a month ago, probably
the same guy (in AZ, I think). I have had no problems with it what so ever
and am quite happy. I think $315 is a reasonable price, all the ones for
more money either have faster proc, more disk, more mem etc... I stuck an
el cheapo maxtor 7200rpm in mine without any trouble.

Ken Caruso
kenc at seattlewireless.net
http://ken.ipl31.net

"when in doubt tell the truth" -Mark Twain