[rescue] Ultra 1: No signal from framebuffer after NVRAM update

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Fri Jan 11 23:15:03 CST 2002

> > 1.  By default, all replies are re-directed to the
> > 	list.  In order to reply just to you, I had
> > 	to copy and paste your e-mail address.
> > I personally *love* the second and "live with" the
> > first.

consider that a limitation of your email client.  with mutt it gives me the
option of replying to rescue at sunhelp.org or to reply to the original sender.

> And the spam that goes back to the list address gets "dumped" -
> only posts from subscribers are allowed. 8-)

that is such a fabulous feature.

sorry i've been so quiet, been moving, and just finally got myself some internet
connectivity until i get real service.

-brian