[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Fri Jan 11 13:11:46 CST 2002

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Derrick D. Daugherty wrote:

> understood :)  i think only two people have ever taken me up on the
> offer to pilot it.  and they all had taken racing lessons.  i missed
> some cf our club sponsored ones this past oct due to mine being dead :\

dont get me wrong, i'd kill to drive it. but i dont think you nor my
checkbook could stand the damage ;) maybe one day i'll learn to drive a
stick properly (if i can evever find anyone really patient enough to teach
me).

:)

> is this the 40-50 y/o guy and it has a _huge_ wing on the back?  i saw
> it at barnes and nobles one day by where we live.  i was going to buy
> simpsons action figures.  they're an addiction.

he's actually only around 30. guess the 'roaring dick' factor ages ya. ;)

> > btw i've noticed that you seem to collect posters. you want some more?
>
> sure :)  next place i move will be bigger..so i'll need more.  idea is
> to not be able to see the walls.  i also have about 50+ mb's that i'm
> going to hang on the walls. goal being solid walls of circuitry.  flex
> loom will be present as well.

hrm...wanna clean out the garage?

--a
i'm running away quickly, now.