[rescue] Sun 711 info?

Adam Kropelin akropel1 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 11 12:56:26 CST 2002

that the SCA connector for the bay above the one you're trying to use
physically interferes with the back end of the drive you're trying to
plug in. Had this problem with my SS5, which was why I knew enough to
ask this time. :)

It's too bad, really. That's a beauty of a case --but I unfortunately
have a raft of 1.6 in drives to use up. Maybe I can find the 6 bay
version somewhere.

--Adam