[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jan 11 12:54:08 CST 2002

> I thought that one of the regular Neons was being sold with a V6 or V8.
The
> one with the dual exhaust, etc.  Maybe I read the review wrong.

Not that I've seen/heard/read.  However, there are probably aftermarket
vompanies out there sticking all manner of engines inthe Neon.

However, Dodge is producingthe Neon SRT-4 in 2003.  Performance is estimated
at 5.9 0-60, and top speed of 148MPH.  You'll also be able to pieces/parts
from Dodge and MOPAR Performance to make it even faster. It's still an I-4
though.

The Razor was recently unvield by Dodge -  2.4 liter I-4, 250hp and
230lb-ft, 6-speed tranny, and rear (!) wheel drive.  All at a starting price
of about $14,500.  I hope like hell that they make it...

OTOH, theres the Ram SRT-10.  8.3 liter V10, 500lb-ft, 500hp, 0-60 in 5.0sec
and 0.92g (!) lateral acceleration.  OMFG!  Yes, its a pickup truck!

Me, a MOPAR fan?  :)

Kurt