[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jan 11 11:55:48 CST 2002

> > The PT Cruiser is going to become a toy in a few years when I buy Karin
her
> > Durango.  I've seen a Hemi-powered PT Cruiser once - that thing had an
> > *obscene* amount of power.  Talk about humping cars...
>
> How did they fit it in?  Those PTs are tight in the engine compartment.

Lotsa mods, and lotsa cash.  It's also not street legal (yet).
http://www.hemicruiser.com/

Since the whole frame has to be strengthened and worked over, it might be
cost-effective to wait a few years and buy a wrecked one - then send it to
have the Hemi conversion done.  Or wait till this one is paid off....

Kurt