[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jan 11 09:35:30 CST 2002

> but yes..if you did _that lite of a car_ with a the 13b wankel...holy
> shit..it'd _kill_ everything else on the market.   i'm also in the
> process of buying a wrx wagon... 227hp stock..all wheel drive..oh yeah.

My next vehicle (for my wife) is a Durango - gonna get it with a 360ci
Magnum.  335 lb-ft of torque, and 245hp.  More than enough power to haul all
the kids, a bunch of luggage/grocersies/whatever, and a tow the toys... :)

My next truck is going to be a Ram 2500.  Haven't decided yet whether it'll
have a V10 or a Cummins Turbo-Diesel.  Similar torque ratings (~450), but
haven't decided wether I want it to belch black smoke, or just make an
earth-rendering howl as it goes down the road :)

Yeah - I like 'em big and powerful....

Kurt