[rescue] re: Vax Question

wlewis at mailbag.com wlewis at mailbag.com
Fri Jan 11 09:04:24 CST 2002

Oh, as a result of this purchase, I have a couple of machines that are spare to
my needs that I'll offer here first. This also helps keep the peace at home if
the total number of boxes is declining.

1) DEC Vaxstation 4000/VLC - 24mb and a RZ26 (? The 1gb disk) Nice, but to be
retired in favor of the 4000/90... ;')

2) SGI Indy - R4600PC 100mhz, 64mb, 1.2 gb Seagate

3) HP 720 - unknown condition, I never could get it talking to my terminal.
Free for pickup in Madison, WI.

4) Sun 3/80 - dead NVRAM. Mono graphics, max ram. Seems to my limited
experiance to be fine other than the NVRAM.

5) Sun 511 box. Has a QIC-24 tape in it. Huge and Heavy. I have old sun to scsi-
2 cables available for it.

Make offer including shipping. Or offer a trade - I need a cdrom sled for a
4000/90 for example.

Thanks,

William