[rescue] VAX question

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Fri Jan 11 01:43:56 CST 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:

> > I have a line on a VAX station 4000/90 and monitor for $50. No idea on
> > memory or disk or graphics card level. What do you all think - should I
> > go for it? I've a 4000/VLC as a comparison.
>
>   GO FOR IT.  Definitely.  That is a steal.

Geez.. I just realized I grabbed one VAXstation 4000/90, one VAXstation
4000/90A and an expansion box, for free :-)
No disk and unknown amount of memory, but definitly something to grab.

I'm on the search for a model 96 to complete the line of VAXstation
4000's.
(Even got the infamous model 30)

/Bjorn