[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Thu Jan 10 22:25:19 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 11:16:09PM -0500
Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 10:00:31PM -0600, Amy wrote:
>
> > i have car envy. (and you've seen my car)
>
> I just watched the fast and the furious.  Man, a lot of the cars in that movie
> are ugly, especially the Jetta.  Blech.  They had 1+ RX-7s, but those looked
> pretty stupid too.  Personally, I prefer the older (say '89ish) rx-7s.  But,
> I'm unlikely to ever get one.

i saw part of it..i think the main guy had a 3rd gen?  the guy from
_pitch black_?  older rx's are badass too..and more reliable.  they even
made a rotary truck for a while..i want one.  i should go watch the
movie..i have a divx sans the audio track...hmm

come visit and i'll take ya for a spin..you'll want a 3rd gen ;) IMHO,
it's the sexiest car in the past two decades.  i like the 60's vettes
tho.   if i could, i'd hump my car.   (after that statment, i can't fun
for office)