[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Thu Jan 10 20:02:20 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 07:36:09PM -0600
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 12:02:11AM +0000, Steven Hill wrote:
> > huh?
> > I was sleeping there....
> > A guid new year to ye all!
>
> You too!
>
> > Umm... I got back on Tuesday, and have been feeling lethargic... So a trip
> > to Rudy's would be just the ticket!
> > :-)
> > Steve
>
> Shall we say this weekend, then?  Derrick?  Amy?

works for me :)  friday i'm taken...and after a phone call in a few
minutes i may be taken saturday...c'mon hot chix.  but lunch works.

i'm leaving wed for another snowboarding trip...weeeeee!

i missed this weeks rx7 club "meating" at rudy's..so this works out well
:)  i got the call from mazda today...6k to fix my car....damn engine
dun blowed up.  mebbe i should change the syn ack plates to fin ack :(
especially since i can't find a damn hearse localy.

http://blinky-lights.org/car/car3.jpg
http://www.texasrxs.com/derrick.htm

"can't speak, sinuses packed with meat" -homer simpson

side note about archives...google returns wrong pages of the
archives...they need to troll sunhelp.org again.