[rescue] RE: Sparc Classic Resurrection for Newbie

Jeff Borisch jborisch at columbus.rr.com
Thu Jan 10 09:54:53 CST 2002

I just got mine and it is not quite what I expected. The Part # is PX-20TSi.

I noticed there were no term jumper pins.
The physical interface is also 68 pin.

I downloaded the manual from Plextor and all the diagrams show a 50 pin
interface and a jumper block with a TERM option. The fromt panel is also
somewhat different.

It seems to be working fine with a 68->50 pin adapter. I can probably find
an internal terminator. But I'm wondering if you all have seen one of these
drives.

--jeff