[rescue] ID this array, anyone?

Adam Kropelin akropel1 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 9 17:18:04 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Hamell" <hamellr at heorot.1nova.com>
To: <rescue at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 7:07 PM
Subject: RE: [rescue] ID this array, anyone?

> How about this
> one? http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1319313909 do
> you need a seperate RAID controller for it? Or is the RAID software
> based? I'm not having any luck finding that info on Sun's site. :(
>
> Rick

Looks like the same thing. See if the seller can give you the part number.
It's most likely a drive shelf from an RSM2000, like Mike pointed out to me.
You can find the docs on the Unisys site after a free registration. From the
Unisys side they had hardware RAID modules available, but I don't know if
Sun ever offered them in it.

--Adam