[rescue] IPC Hell

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Wed Jan 9 11:24:18 CST 2002

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, William Enestvedt wrote:

> Maybe a stupid suggestion, but is it trying to write to a wrong device?

Nope, that's where the drive is..  It's bombing out on the base.tar about
halfway through.  The only thing I can even think of is that the drive is
junk, so I have been moving the partition table around to see if I can get
passed the bad spot.  I got it to install all the sets one time, but then
it wouldn't boot - probably because I intentionally left the first
partition empty....  This is annoying me.

-Linc Fessenden