[rescue] RAM Ram ram

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Wed Jan 9 05:48:23 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 05:14:59AM +0100, Iggy Drougge wrote:
> Steve Sandau skrev:
> >What kind o' memory do these things take??
> ECC 72-pin SIMMs, AFAIK, but I was hoping someone might have some more
> accurate knowledge.
> >> Does anyone have any RAM for the axpPCI33?

I have 64M (4x16M, Damn they cost a lot then) from my old axppci (I wish
I hadn't sold it. Cute AT board).

I believe they are ECC FPM SIMM's and the ones I ordered from can't
remember where fit right in. They were indeed rare in those days and
mostly overpriced because of that. You could've bought a whole load of
EDO for that.

--
What is the greatest odd number?
	http://www.cs.hut.fi/~hcjake/odd/