[rescue] Alphastation. With link this time, thanks

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Jan 8 12:39:03 CST 2002

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 12:43:42PM +0100, Iggy Drougge wrote:

> >*I finaly purchased a PWS 500au with PowerStorm 4D50T graphics for
> >around 500 Euro.
> New?
No, used from a CAD company.

> Where,
Germany.

> how?
EPay.

And after I got mine I saw a PWS 500au with 4D60T, around 1/2 GB RAM
biger disk, ... for 750 Euro. A friend grabed it. :-)

Unfortunately I have currently not the space. If I had it, I would be now
the owner of a DEC 8400 with a few GB RAM and around half a dozen CPUs
and a storage array... that was on ebay.dei too. :-(
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen