[rescue] OpenBSD/sparc (waypoint) (console)

Joshua Johnston rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 7 23:53:15 CST 2002

Problem for me was that the last time I used a machine from '92-'93, the
standard serial speeds on PC's were 38400 to 57600, I thought, so I
instinctively thought that was where I ought to try with the Sparc.  I
figured that they serial port speed would default to the fastest
possible at the time.  Oh well.  I did get it, but that's definitely the
kind of thing that belongs in a Sparc restoration FAQ. Which the net
needs. :)